Sabrina is an ideal bag to carry your parties, very easy, simple, fast and fun to perform. A small bag that offers immense fashion possibilities. You can wear it with a chain or with a long removable strap to be able to cross it on a shoulder strap, which makes it a safe bet wherever you go. Its capacity offers the necessary space to carry the essential.
10” High x 9” Wide x 3 ½” Deep
(23,5 cm H x 30 cm W x 9 cm D)
The Sabrina Bag is suited to Intermediate Level
Exterior Fabric: 50 cm (1/2 yard) Approx.
- Lining Fabric: 50 cm (1/2 yard) Approx.
- Piece contrast: 50 cm (1/2 yard) Approx.
- Fusible Interfacing (Middleweight): 50 cm (1/2 yard)
- Foam Interfacing or Fleece (Middleweight) 50 cm (1/2 yard) approx.
- Coordinating Thread
- Double Sided Tape: 6 mm (1/4”)
- Masking Tape (Optional)
- Glue for faux leather or fabric (Depending on the material you will use for the contrast)
- 1 Zipper: 20 cm (8”)
- 4 grommets (3/8”) (1cm)
- 2 Swivel Hooks (3/4” – 2 cm inner diameter)--- You can also include 2 gate rings (3/4 " -- 2cm
to place the swivel hooks more easily)
- Chain (20”---- 50cm)
- 2 Swivel Hooks and 1 Adjustable Slider (Optional to add Shoulder Strap) (3/4” -----2cm)
- 4 Metal feet (Optional)
-1 Magnetic Snap Set
PATTERN- SABRINA BAG (ENGLISH VERSION)
Save the file to your device once it has been received, since the download link is valid for only 30 days.
Do not reproduce, distribute, sell or share any part of this pattern. It is only for your own use. You can sell bags that you make with Shamballa Bags patterns and you can add your own label. You do not need an additional license. However, each person who wishes to use this pattern should buy their own copy and credit this pattern to Shamballa Bags Sewing Patterns, each time the product is shared on social networks.