Emily is a versatile and stylish backpack. It has a precise size. Not too big, not too small. Perfect for a day out, with friends, shopping or beach. The pattern has instructions to be done with Faux Leather or with Woven. The measurements come in metric system and imperial system.
14” High x 12 ½” Wide x 5 ½” Deep (36 cm H x 32 cm W x 14 cm D)
The Emily Bag is suited to intermediate level
- Exterior Fabric: 50 cm (1/2 yard) Approx.
- Lining Fabric: 50 cm (1/2 yard) Approx.
- Contrast Fabric: 1 Mt (1 yard) Approx.
- Fusible Interfacing (Lightweight): 50 cm (1/2 yard) or 1 Mt (1 yard) if you are using cotton or other lightweight woven for the exterior pieces.
- Foam Interfacing or Fleece (Lightweight): 8” Only for the bottom or 50 cm (1/2) approx., if you want to include in the exterior pieces.
- Coordinating Thread
- Double Sided Tape (Optional)
- Masking Tape (Optional)
- 2 Swivel Hooks (1” inner diameter)
- 3 Rectangle Rings (1” inner diameter)
- 2 Set of Snaps
- 1 Metal Buckle, Slider, Turn Lock, etc. (1 ¼” or 1 ½” inner diameter) Approx.
- 8 Eyelets 3/8”
- 2 Adjustable Sliders (1” inner diameter)
- Glue for faux leather or fabric (Depending on the material you will use for the contrast)
- Piping Cord: 80 cm (31 ½”) (Optional).
- 1 Zipper #3: 20cm (8”)
Note: It is necessary that the person has the basic skills to make bags.
PATTERN- EMILY BAG (ENGLISH VERSION)
IMPORTANT: Save the file to your device once it has been received, since the download link is valid for only 30 days.
COPYRIGHT: Do not reproduce, distribute, sell or share any part of this pattern. It is only for your own use. You can sell bags that you make with Shamballa Bags patterns and you can add your own label. You do not need an additional license. However, each person who wishes to use this pattern should buy their own copy and credit this pattern to Shamballa Bags Sewing Patterns, each time the product is shared on social networks.